THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Friday, February 1, 2013

A Fortune Cookie Saying Comes True

A FORTUNE COOKIE SAYING COMES TRUE!!!

You want to know how this came true twice. Well I saw a friend from the past yesterday that I haven't seen in 6 years at Kroger And then also lastnight I talked to my child hood best friend that I haven't seen or spoken to in 12 years. Coincident. I DONT THINK SO!


When I saw this I said, NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS NSANE! This already happened right before I picked up my food from the chinese place I ran into my long time close friend Donnie Dennis from the past at Kroger and I had not seen him since the ninth hour concert Reunion and that was in 07 I think if I remember that correctly so yeah it had been 6 years since I had seen him! I actually saw him when I was headed out the door leaving kroger and he was on his way in to Kroger. It was SOOOOOOOO GOOD TO SEE DONNIE!!!! MISS THAT BOY!!!!  Then late lastnight just completely out of the blue my child hood best friend Lea Allyn Hughes pops up out of no where on facebook and we talked and I had not even read this fortune cookie saying and I was thinking okay she has been on my facebook friend list since I joined facebook right after highschool and she never speaks to me and now all of a sudden she pops out of no where. I had not spoken to Lea Allyn or seen Lea Allyn in 12 years! I was thinking something was strange. Now I know why!

Looks like 2013 is going to be good to me! I'm excited about that! Adventures & Trying New Things & Chance Meetings With People From The Past & A Really Good Group of Ladies my age in this round of Life Groups and getting to know this group of Ladies! I'm Looking Forward to what else 2013 Has In Store For ME! It's Deffenantly Going To Be An INTERESTING YEAR!!!!

Anyway, if any of you friends & family have any Fortune Cookie Saying Comes True Stories, please share with me, you can email me your stories to thl6292@gmail.com I look forward to hearing your nsane stories like mine!

No comments: