THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

McDonald Family Rabbit Hunt & Chili Lunch Weekend 2-22-23-12 In Lexington,Ms & Drew,MS

McDonald Family Rabbit Hunt & Chili Lunch Weekend 
2-22-23-12 
In Lexington,Ms & Drew,MS
 

off to the right of over there in this picture is My Uncle Robert & Lou Ellen's Camper with a nice little porch 

We Call This THE BIG HOUSE!!!!
Thats where we stayed 
the night before the big rabbit hunt
Reminds me of the Jeff Foxworthy Redneck Joke
"Ya'll Get In The Truck We're Going To The Big House"

this is where they park their four wheelers and they have Refrigerator in there too 































for those that didn't join us or weren't able to join us this weekend  YOU MISSED IT BIG TIME FRIDAY NIGHT!!!  Uncle Robert was dancing on the porch to The Angels On The BackRoads CD that he had put in that we were listening to on his big stereo/speaker system he has in the camper! haha! I've never seen uncle Robert start randomly dancing or ever dance for that matter!!! LOL! but dont worry!!!! I've got it on video on my phone!!!!! LOL! 


No comments: