THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Another Life Update On The Rest Of This Week

hey ya'll

So Lastnight's Life Group Bible Study was REALLY GREAT! It was sooooo good. I think I'm going to enjoy this round of Life Group, it's mostly all new people except for Danna & Mrs.Jerrie & Mrs.Deborah & Mrs.Denise. It's mostly people my age this time around except for the ones who names I listed above, I think there are 17 or 20 people in the group this time. It was a great group lastnight. I really enjoyed our night of Fellowship at the Pastor's house getting to know our new life group leader and getting to know everyone in the group. It was a great night of sharing stories and talking about ourselves. we ran past our time we normally get out of bible study but that's okay because I think we could have kept talking had we not realized what time it was. haha!  I'm already really looking forward to next week and getting to know everyone in the group a little better.

Oh and my friend Heather from crossgates, who is the pastor's wife and who is also in my life group this round of life groups has decided that my little cousins Lily & Braiden - my cousin Casey's kids minus well be my niece & nephew!!! TOO CUTE! I LOVE IT!!!! THIS IS TRUE!!!! my mom loved it and also said THIS IS TRUE! it really means a lot to me that she thinks of them that way. it's great to have such a good friend like that that I have really began to re-connect with since I joined The Exchange. I love that she's becoming such a close friend of our family now. its friends like that are extra special to me and I'm so greatful to have her back in my life again and I think God has put her back in my life for a reason. Friends like that you never actually say goodbye to when you go your separate ways in life and we went our separate ways when we both left Crossgates  she's one of those friends you say SEE YOU LATER  because you will meet again one day you never known when that might be. I'm so glad that we've met again and have been able to really re-connect again and have become close friends.

I'm loving that I'm able to make lots of new friends through Life Groups. I'm just loving life right now. LIFE IS GOOD RIGHT NOW!

oh and Heather was such a big help to me lastnight and was able to pass my name and number along to a friend of hers at Capital Staffing,  they help people find Permanent Jobs and she said her friend had told her to let her know if she knew of anyone who is looking for a job. so I'm looking forward to her friend getting in touch with me. I can use all the help I can get right now because the job search is hopeless right now and has been for a year and a half now. so another reason for why I'm so Thankful to have Heather in my life. God Works In Mysterious Ways!

anyway, moving on to today,

WOW! WHAT A DAY & NIGHT! doing Laundry & found holes all in my bed sheets when I got up so I stripped the bed and threw the sheets in the garbage. made a grocery list. my mom got an iphone! went to newks and got some tea while my mom was getting an iphone and went to bed bath & beyond and got new sheets for my bed and went to kroger and did the grocery shopping myself & saw a long time close friend Donnie Dennis who I havent seen in 6 years! gosh hard to believe its been that long! I was actually on my way out the door leaving kroger when I ran into Donnie and he was on his way in Kroger. OMG! IT HAS BEEN FOREVER SINCE I'VE SEEN DONNIE!!! OH IT WAS SOOOOOOOOO GOOD TO SEE DONNIE!!!! MISS THAT BOY! & put away the groceries myself and Chinese Food for dinner & just cleaned up the kitchen from the mess our food boxes made when we opened the boxes & now American Idol night! now im going to go finish up the laundry and put my new sheets in the wash so I can get the sheets on the bed. I have rolled the garbage can out to the street for garbage day tomorrow.


It's just been two all around Great Days considering everything thats been going on the past 3 weeks. I'm looking forward to Memaw Coming Next Week!!!! Ready To See Her!!!! & Ready for Rodeo Time in Two Weeks!!!!!


well I guess I better get going. I need to go empty the dish washer. Yes I've become the made only I do a WAY BETTER JOB than any made would ever do! ha!

Talk To Ya'll Later! I hope you all have a Great Rest Of The Week & Weekend!
I'll check in with ya'll sometime next week!

Signing Off For The Night....
Goodnight!


No comments: