THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

BRIAN'S EVIL TWIN AS A KID - BLAKE SHELTON

YA'LL I Discovered this online through Taste Of Country FaceBook Page - the picture of blake shelton as a kid and thought YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING. THIS IS SCARY CRAZY!
BLAKE SHELTON & MY BROTHER BRIAN LOOK EXACTLY THE SAME AS KIDS!  REALLY STRANGE! I'VE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT BEFORE, so I cropped the picture of blake now out and posted the one of him as a kid on facebook to see if friends and family saw the same exact thing I saw and everybody saw the same thing I did, the whole family thought the picture of blake as a kid was my brother, including our parents thought it was Brian.
 
 
                             IT'S BRIAN AS A KID!                BLAKE SHELTON AS A KID
 
 
 
                it's brian as a kid



 
                                               It’s Blake Shelton as a Kid!

it's brian as a kid!

No comments: