THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Friday, February 15, 2013

GUESS WHO I RAN INTO AT LOGANS WEDNESDAY NIGHT?!!

LOOK WHO I RAN INTO AT LOGANS WEDNESDAY NIGHT!!!!!

IT'S UNCLE RICHARD!!!!!!
 
He said he was working!!! haha! uh huh you look like you're working alright!
he was with some people from MDOT!
 
I enjoyed visiting with uncle richard wednesday night and look forward to Gatlinburg and the smokey mountains next year! WOOHOO!!!! ALREADY READY TO GO!!!!!  Hopefully I will have a job by then LETS HOPE SO! other wise im going to have to make some serious money off my garage sale in may and from my little side job im doing right now.
 
I must say I very much enjoyed listening to Uncle Richard talk about Skylar Laine at the Mississippi Braves Game a while back when they had that big home coming for skylar at the mississippi braves game. he kept calling her THE SKYLAR LAINE and wanted to know did I go to the skylar's concert lol!!! uncle richard cracks me up!! I LOVE YOU UNCLE RICHARD!!!!!
 
we need to do this more often... we must get together for dinner more often!
 

No comments: