THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Books & Life Group Guide I'm reading Every Day

 
Have any of YOU Read This Book Below
Jesus Calling
if not I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!!!
Most everyone in my last two rounds of Life Groups have read this. 
this is a great daily devotional book!  
 
 
This is our Daily / Weekly Life Group Guide
it has scriptures for us to go over and
it has what bryant is preaching about on sundays.
and it has questions for us to answer such as
how does the scripture apply to your life
it has places for us to take notes from the scriptures
it has scriptures for us to go over every day and questions to answer and note taking for each day of the week.  so Im working on my sunday church/ life group guide every day. and Reading the daily devotion in my Jesus Calling Book.
 
 
 
                               this is a book I have been trying to get my hands on for 2 years
it's based on Hank Williams Jr's Daughter real life stories. and one of the stories
which took place on a Mississippi Road - Hwy 61
I finally got this book for christmas THANKS TO MY AUNT PAM!!! I LOVE YOU!


No comments: