THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Saturday, February 9, 2013

HUGE GARAGE SALE AT MY HOUSE COMING UP IN MAY!

ALRIGHT YA'LL! HUGE GARAGE SALE COMING UP AT MY HOUSE IN MAY! We Will have the following for sale: Clothes, TY Beanie Babies in mint Condition & A Purple Suitcase, Luggage Bags - Carry On Bags & over night bags & duffle bags, backpacks, Ice Cream Maker, A Shelf that you hang on the wall, picture frames, shoes, EVERYTHING MUST GO! I will let ya'll know the exact date of The Garage Sale! Getting rid of this stuff to make room in my closet and in my bedroom. NEED SOME ROOM! WILL NOT SELL TY BEANIE BABIES BELOW $2.00 WILL SELL FOR $2.00 AND UP! THANKS!

The reason I have decided to sell my ty beanie babies in our garage sale is because my parents and I have done our homework haha! our research and found that the best way to sell them now days is in a garage sale or setting up at a flea market and selling the great condition & mint condition ones at $2.00 to $3.00 and up because those will bring in the most money.

they just aren't worth what they use to be worth. we read that people who are trying to sell them on ebay arent having much luck selling them on ebay. we did our research a website we were looking at says, I KNOW YOU DONT WANT TO HEAR THIS, but your best bet for the common ones that are selling for $2.00 to $3.00 is to just sell them in a garage sale or set up at a flea market and it also says those who have tried to sell them on ebay arent even able to sell them for $2.00 on ebay by the time you add in ebay fees, pay pal fees, and by the time you add in the shipping cost it wasn't worth the time of putting them up for sell on ebay.

THANKS, I HOPE TO SEE ALL OF MY FRIENDS & FAMILY SHOPPING AT OUR GARAGE SALE IN MAY! I WILL BE SURE TO KEEP YOU POST ON GARAGE SALE INFO WHEN IT GETS CLOSER TO TIME! SEE ALL OF YOU VERY SOON!


No comments: