THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Monday, January 28, 2013

LIFE GROUPS - START BACK UP - THIS WEEK - WEDNESDAY NIGHT!

 
THE EXCHANGE -  ROUND 3 OF LIFE GROUPS -
START BACK UP THIS WEEK -
WEDNESDAY NIGHT!
AT THE PASTOR'S HOUSE!!!
SEE YOU THERE!!!!
 
 
I'm actually Thrilled that it's on Wednesday Nights now!!! I always loved my Wednesday Nights at church so it will be good to be back in a wednesday night church routine for the first time in 5 years! OH! How I have missed my wednesday nights!!!
 
I'm also excited to see my life group friends again! I have missed them so much over this 2 month long break from life groups for the holidays!

No comments: