THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Ya'll Please Keep My Memaw's Side Of The Family In Your Prayers

A Rincon man died Sunday night in a motorcycle crash on Highway 21.

Jimmy Garris, 49, was pronounced dead at the scene

read more below by clicking on the link below

http://beta.effinghamherald.net/section/1/article/20400/

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/savannah/obituary.aspx?n=jimmy-garris&pid=162722662&fhid=6808#fbLoggedOut

Jimmy Garris was my memaw's nephew & my dad's uncle's son. this is our 4th Loss of loved ones within a few months but the 3rd loss within 3 weeks. first we lost my mom's uncle James Hamilton McDonald two weeks ago & then last week we lost my mom's Uncle's Son Lee McDonald to Cancer and now this week we have lost Jimmy. I hope and pray this is it for a long time. so I ask that you lift up the Jenkins Family in your prayers and just keep them in your thoughts and prayers during this difficult time & I especially ask that you lift up my Great Aunt & Great Uncle Colleen Jenkins & Louis Jenkins keep them in your prayers  during this time.

Thanks Ya'll!

it seems 2013 has brought on the loss of 3 loved ones so far. what a way to kick off the new year. Hope we can kick off 2014 a lot better than this. just keep us all in your prayers as we go through out 2013 and that 2013 will get better.

it is unfortunate that 2013 is bringing us the hard times of loosing loved ones and continuing the hard times of being out of a job for a year and a half now. please keep me in your prayers as I continue the job search. I really need all the prayers I can get right now. your prayers for this job search are so greatly appriciated. I feel like 2013 is trying to kick me down on my behind I will not let the rough start get me down, I REPEAT I WILL NOT LET THE ROUGH START GET ME DOWN! I will make 2013 better and I know God will see me through this difficult time of being out of a job for a year a half when the time is right. God brought me to it and he will bring me through it!

I will be remembering my Great Aunt & Great Uncle Tomorrow Night in my prayers as our life group gathers again tomorrow night for the first time since the holidays. I will ask everyone to pray for them with me. I didn't really know Jimmy all that well, I just remember the couple of times I saw him at memaws when he had come down with Colleen & Louis to visit memaw at the house in shaw. I never had the opportunity to know Jimmy. but Glad I can recall the couples of times he came to the house in shaw,ms.

again, please just keep them in your thoughts & prayers, they really need your prayers right now.

There are just no words right now for these 4 losses my family has been through. I guess I will say what my cousin Evelyn said tonight, UNBELIEVABLE & SO SAD

I leave you with that...

Signing Off For The Night...

Goodnight!

No comments: