THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sunday, January 20, 2013

HEAVEN GAINED AN ANGEL THURSDAY! - James Hamilton McDonald

HEAVEN GAINED AN ANGEL THURSDAY! My mom's Daddy's youngest brother passed away Thursday. The Funeral was Today. http://www.ddtonline.com/obituaries/article_61a13a36-62a5-11e2-8c95-001a4bcf887a.html  and I want to add that he is proceeded in Death by: (his brother) - Rasburn Stevens McDonald since they didnt bother to put that in the obituary. he is also proceeded in death by his (sister in law) Virue Christine Tisdell McDonald Robinson & (Two Nieces) - Dorothy McDonald Beck & Karen McDonald Lofton Thornton

James Hamilton McDonald was the youngest brother of Rasburn Stevens McDonald - My Mom's daddy's youngest brother - My Mom's Uncle and My GREAT UNCLE. James Hamilton McDonald had 5 Nieces & 5 Nephews and many Great Nieces & Nephews & many Great Great Nieces & Nephews.

I never had the opportunity to know him but I know that he was just THAT an ANGEL like the rest of the MCDONALD family because the mcdonald family are Angels! LOVE EM TO PIECES!!!! I never had the opportunity to know James Hamilton McDonald's brother Rasburn Stevens McDonald - my grandfather either. I wish I had had the opportunity to know both of them. I can just imagine that if I had the opportunity to know both of them that I would have some pretty crazy and funny stories to tell about them just like I do the rest of my mcdonald family! so with that being said I now sit here with a smile on my face just thinking of the many wonderful stories I would have had to sit here and tell you tonight.

I Leave you with that.... signing off for the night... 

                       GOODNIGHT!





No comments: