THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sunday, January 27, 2013

My Adventurous & Out Of The Normal Night Lastnight - 1/26/13

so I was quit Adventurous lastnight! Tried something different and out of the normal.
I was invited to a birthday party for a friend lastnight kind of at the last minute.
they are a Russian Family. Very Nice people. I was so thankful to them for having me over to their house lastnight. I enjoyed getting to know the family. Lastnight I stepped out of my comfort zone and ate some of their Russian Food that they cooked and I LOVED IT! OMG! IT WAS DELICIOUS!!! I could eat it again! seriously! I wouldn't mind eating it again! Especially the one in the 2nd picture below The Golubtsi – Meat Stuffed Cabbage rolls
 
I totally never expected to LOVE or LIKE the food at all for that matter. I was in complete shock that I loved the food so much. when I realized that I loved it. I said to myself OMG! My Cousins Mollie & Thomas & Kimberly & Brad will all be in SHOCK & AMAZED & IMPRESSED!!!
 
I have family, Mollie & Thomas Gardner & Family who served as missionaries over seas in Vienna,Austria and they have eatin this kind of food other types of food and my cousin kimberly who has lived in Germany for the past few years and my cousin Brad who has been a chef in France & Denmark and I found myself saying OH MY!!!! I HAVE TURNED IN TO MY COUSINS!!! I LOVE THE RUSSIAN FOOD! This is a good thing though that I have turned into my cousins, such Terrific Cousins to have and wondeful influences on my life. it's good that I'm taking after them now that I'm older and grown up, Good people to be taking after. Just means I have my head on straight and have learned to be adventurous like them and go with the flow and Im pretty sure I have pretty much always taken after them, I'm pretty sure that's where I got my Love for traveling from and loving to go places and see other places. So Thank You Brad & Mollie & Thomas & Kimberly you've all played a HUGE part in who I am today. I Knew there was a reason why I loved them so much! haha! Looks Like 2013 will be an Adventurous Year For Me! Looking Forward to what all 2013 has in store for me. BRING IT ON 2013!!!!!!!
 
Lastnight was not only an adventurous night of trying new things but also meeting new people & learning about another Country and their culture. Trying New Things + Learning About Another Country & Their Culture + Meeting New People = A Great Night!!!! It really was a very Neat Thing To Get To Experience. something I will remember for the rest of my life.
 
The Russian Food I had For Dinner Lastnight!
LOOKS DELICIOUS RIGHT!!!!! Golubtsi – Meat Stuffed Cabbage rolls & Russian Potato Salad Also known as Olivier Salade & Cold Smoked Salmon on pieces of bread with some other stuff on it
 



No comments: