THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Monday, January 28, 2013

Brandon Lee McDonald, 44

Brandon Lee McDonald, 44: Brandon Lee McDonald, 44, died Monday, January 21, 2013, at Kosciusko Veterans Nursing Home. Visitation will be held Friday, January 25, 2013, from 10 a.m. until the 11 a.m. service at Burton Funeral Home in Indianola.

Graveside services will be held at 4 p.m. a Bethel United Methodist Church Cemetery in Union Church.

Read more: The Bolivar Commercial - Brandon Lee McDonald 44

Lee was the son of my mom's uncle James Hamilton McDonald who died two weeks ago.

So Far 2013 has brought on two losses of Loved Ones for my mom's side of the family. Now one on my memaw's side of the family which I will be back to update about later on.

No comments: