THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

THIS WEEKEND....

THIS WEEKEND

 
I am sad to say,
DEAR PDS - Presbyterian Day School Clarksdale, so sorry I can't come to the Easter Alumni Weekend. I already have other plans on Friday april 6, I have tickets to Luke Bryan Concert and Saturday evening we are having easter dinner with my mom, brian and sara, then I'm heading to my cousin Vicki's house in Grenada for Easter. Maybe next time I can come. I look forward to hearing about the next pds alumni reunion!!

I haven't seen my PDS CLASS MATES in 12 Years! it's been 13 years since we graduated and left PDS. I Remember that night like it was yesterday. We were soooo excited to be the PDS SENIORS and to be walking out that door and not having to come back to school there!!!!!!!  

No comments: