THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, April 26, 2012

5th Grade Graduation Songs CD Project For Highland Elementry

Hey Ya'll

I wanted to tell ya'll about what I've been working on. Yesterday My Mom called from school during their teachers meeting and wanted to know who sings that song Let Them Be Little. They want to do baby pictures of The 5th Graders put to music for their Graduation coming up next month.They ask me to pick out some good songs and put them on a CD for them to listen. I was so honored to be called to help out with the 5th grade graduation project. I am honored to get to have a hand in picking the song. I Can't Wait to hear this afternoon which song they ended up selecting and I Can't Wait To Hear what they thought about my song selections.

So Heres The CD Song List

Find Your Wings - By: Mark Harris

Let Them Be Little - By: Lonestar

I Believe In You - By: Steven Curtis Chapman

Friends - By: Michael W Smith & Amy Grant

Whenever You Remember - By: Carrie Underwood

My Life Is In Your Hands - By: Kirk Franklin

Friends Forever - By: Vitamin C

Stay The Same - By: Joey McIntyre

No comments: