THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Hey Everyone, Job Search Update

I Just Wrapped up a Phone Call about an hour ago about a Job in the fur Coat Department at Belk at North Park Mall but that's not going to work out because I'm looking to get on at the belk Flowood Store but there are no openings at the flowood store right now. they have 2 openings in the fur coat department at The North Park Store though. It was actually Belk's Regional Manager located in Alabama that called me. I was pretty excited to get the phone because I was hoping I finally had a job. the guy seemed very nice. I'ts unfortunate that it's not going to work out. I was getting ready to schedule to go talk to the guy tomorrow when he's here when I realized he was at the looking for someone at the North Park Location. I hated to turn it down. he told me to call him back if I change my mind.

Better Luck Next Time Huh!!!

So I just ask that Ya'll please Continue to pray for me as I continue the job search.

Thanks, Ya'll just don't know how much the prayers mean to me right now! Your prayers are greatly appriciated!!

HAVE A GREAT WEEK & A GREAT EASTER WEEKEND!!!!!

TALK TO YA'LL LATER

No comments: