THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My Day Yesterday & Today

Yesterday I went to kroger and cashed in 3 coffee cans of full of coins




 & I went to Dress Barn and got a couple of cute new tops with my money and went to target a cute springy & summer dress while I was waiting on my mom to get her nails done. We went to The Grocery Store and I cleaned up the kitchen and I put away the groceries and I cleaned out the refrigerator and striped my bed and washed the sheets and the pillow cases and the quilt and the comforter. I also Cooked Dinner. Then I got my quilt out of the dryer and put the comforter in the dryer and put a load of clothes in the washing machine.


YEP YOU HEARD ME!!!!! I DID ALL OF THIS YESTERDAY MYSELF!!!!!!!! yep I've been taking care of things around the house while my mom has been concentrating on her school work, she's working on getting her masters. she finished her thursday night class, so now she concentrating on finishing up her online class. I even managed to find time during my busy day to sit down and watch American Idol's Randy Jackson on The TV Show The Talk.

 Then I got my comforter out of the dryer and got my sheets and quilt and comforter back on my bed and pillow cases back on my pillows and took my load of laundry out of the washing machine and put it in the dryer and then I finished watch The Secret Life Of The American Teenager, chatted with my cousin Evelyn over text message for a little bit and chatted with my good friend James Davis on FB.

I finally finished up my last load of laundry and got it all folded up and hung up and put away about 12:30 lastnight. So FINALLY... after that long day it was OFF TO BED for me!!! I was soooooo exhausted and literally sweating from doing all that work around the house.

So As You Can see I've been busy since This Weekend!!

Today was pretty laid back, I've just been blogging today and posting pictures from this weekend and writing about this weekend, Tonight We cooked hamburgers on the grill & I made dessert tonight,

heres a picture of my cake I made tonight!

No comments: