THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Friday, April 27, 2012

Project Update


Hey Ya'll,
I wanted to give ya'll an update on the 5th grade Graduation Project I helped out with, the CD of Songs I put together for the baby picture slide show for the 5th Grade Graduation next month. Mom said the teacher who is actually putting together the baby picture slide show put to music LOVED the CD and LOVED ALL OF MY SONG SELECTIONS FOR THE CD. she REALLY APPRICIATED IT!!!!!! she sent ...me a THANK YOU NOTE today and said it was really thoughtful of me and that it will really help her out plus she can enjoy listening to it for years!! She sent my mom a message and said it was making really hard to choose and that she LOVED 5 of the songs and she was getting kind of sad listening to all of em. SO it makes my heart happy and puts a smile on my face that I reached out and touched someone and also helped someone. my note I sent with the CD made her cry LOL!!

No comments: