THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Friday, April 27, 2012

Country Weekly Calling Update

Hey Everyone, Friends & Family, I wanted to inform all of you that my picture that was re-schedule for The May 7 issue of Country Weekly which comes out on Monday did not make the issue because of a mistake on their part, it was just a mix ...up, it was suppose to be in the may 7 issue though. So with that being said we are looking at another Delay which now has it bumped for the second time to the 1st of June. Country Weekly does plain to give me some free issues of country weekly due to 2 delays and because I have been so patient with them and because they guareented me that it would be in there and it didn't happen but they still plan it make it happen the first of June. they did opologize for the delay once again.
 
 
 

No comments: