THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Brooks Sister Claire From Oxford Came For A Visit Friday Night


Brooks Sister Claire From Oxford Came For A Visit Friday Night! 



I heard lots of wonderful things about a former 7th Grade Classmate of mine, Adam Brady. I hear he is working at Off Square Books in Oxford and is always taking time out with Brooks Niece Laurie when she comes in to the bookstore and always enjoys taking time with her! 

I can't tell you how much that makes me smile! What a wonderful Example Adam is for others businesses who i hope will follow his example and lead! What a blessing you are to her Adam! Keep making me proud Adam! Keep up the good work Adam! SOOO PROUD OF YOU! 

We need more people in this world like Adam and the the ymca people and this world would be a lot better place. 

I can't to hear more about what Adam is up to! I look forward to hearing more wonderful updates!

No comments: