THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sunday, March 2, 2014

I couldn't have asked For A Better Day!

I couldn't have asked for a better day today! Lunch at AppleBee's with Casey Lofton Bailey and Beau and Josh and the kids! Then on to the Outlets of Mississippi in Pearl to see cousin Tyler play and shopping and frozen yogurt at Rock Mountain Chocolate Factory at the mall and then on to Winner's Circle Park to let the kids play and then to my house to cook out for dinner! Brooks cooked hamburgers on the grill for dinner! Yum! I Love You Casey! I had fun today! See You in the morning! oh and before I forget... how dare I forget.... LOL! it was good to see ya'll Today Marsha McDonald Johnson & Holly Michelle Patrick ! Don't you be a stranger Holly!



No comments: