THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Feeling Especially Old.....

Feeling Especially Old Right Now! Just found out my life long & childhood & Family Friend of mine Callie Champion from Belzoni,Ms wrote this song. makes me feel so old! I can't believe she's a song writer in Nashville now! makes me feel so old just thinking that she's the youngest of her sisters and she's all grown up now and living in Nashville writing songs! Makes me feel so much older than I am!




my family and I met her and family when we lived in Belzoni when I was born, my parents knew them before I was born but Callie came along much later after I was born. I will never forget the times that she and her sister  use to come to my grandmothers in Shaw,Ms to visit with me and my mom and my brother! I miss those girls! my brother and Crystal, Caitlyn & Callie would go down by the bayou behind my grandmothers house and watch the ducks  softball game & brother's baseball game and they also had a softball game in Clarksdale and we got to watch their game! it's hard to believe that now looking back on good times like those we had with the champion girls that I'm looking back and thinking WOW! that was way back in the day! Can't believe how grown up we all are and how different our lives are today! it's so interesting seeing the things we have all gone on to today!




CALLIE! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU! KEEP MAKING MISSISSSIPPI &
THE MISSISSIPPI DELTA PROUD!!!!




No comments: