THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Friday, February 21, 2014

Puzzled... ??? and Learning That My Name Is Getting Out There Outside The Y

so tonight while I was busy working doing my job one of my co-worker Reed's Mom comes in and finds me and ask what my name is and says Reed talks about you all the time and says he works with you sometimes and then says, i think he works tonight doesn't he and i said yes he does because i was told he works tonight when i came in. I'll be honest I wasn't sure what to think or do with that, I've never had that happen before. I teased him and told him that whatever he said, IT BETTER BE GOOD! HAHAHA!

I also got a lot of members really complimenting me tonight which is always a GREAT THING! something both my boss Cory and I love to hear!

I called Cory tonight and told him what all was going on but mainly just told him about Reed and he just laughed and said, well good! that's good! he couldn't stop laughing he could barely talk! lol! he got a kick out of Reed and his mom! he thought that was soooo funny! Of course I was laughing too when I called because I wasn't sure what to think of that.

of course, I will say this, it's definitely a good thing that my name is getting out there outside of the ymca. that's going to do me major favors down the road. I'm glad people are learning my name and finding out who I am. I look at it this way, before long everybody is going to know who I am and know about my hard work. 



this probably won't be the last time I hear someone outside The YMCA is talking about me.

HARD WORK TRULY PAYS OFF!!!! YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT!

No comments: