THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

NO MORE POLO SHIRTS FOR WORK! CAN I GET AN AMEN!

We have officially gone to Y T-Shirts! I got mine tonight at work! the one in the plastic is the one i got tonight at work, the 2nd one shows you what it looks like. apparently we are the last ones to go to t-shirts, we are apparently just now going to the t-shirts. The big boss Cory said he prefers the polo shirts but Trace prefers the t-shirts, but that's okay, thats what Cory said. Trace just made my life so much easier! I don't have to go hunt down polo shirts anymore! Thank You Trace!!!! you're a life saver!!

No comments: