THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

WOW! TWO OVER WHELMING NIGHTS THIS WEEK!

Tonight was another GREAT NIGHT! Tonight i got a HUGE COMPLIMENT! a member told me she was going to go to Flowood Y because she thought she liked it better but she has decided she likes Rez Y a lot More because of my hard work! That's huge that Im a big part of us getting members and keeping them! That means so much! 



Paula said sometimes we get a bad rep and i said why ? She said well i don't know really. So apparently im turning that bad rep around! AND THAT'S GREAT! Paula was standing there when i got that huge compliment and thats why she said that and it made her smile too to hear that and im sure it's because she's tired of the bad rep. 



and also my family friend Mr.Harold invited me tonight them when he comes to do Good News Club with the kids any time i want to! What a sweet guy he is! 



Also tonight my boss Cory decided he's daddy to all of us! LOL! He is such a NUT! he had to flip the breaker switches back on because apparently all of the treadmills going at once threw the breaker switches and after he flipped em back on he said DADDY FIXED IT! We all just started laughing! always doing or saying something to make us all laugh! SO THANKFUL FOR HIM AND THE NIGHTLY LAUGHS! He keeps me laughing even when im at home, sometimes i can't stop laughing at him! He is just so crazy!




Lastnight I really felt very appriciated! I have never had a member come up and give me a hug and say how are you today  good to see you! lets just say we had quit the turn around from last week! feels good to be appriciated! we both picked at Cory lastnight! i told him i got cory to take the trash out since he was leaving anyway and he said GOOD FOR YOU!  you have to keep ole cory in line! and i just laughed and said yes! that's something I have learned! love picking on him! he's so easy to pick on! lets just say he's getting picked on for picking on me! we pick on each other all out of Good Fun! Cory knows there would have to be something wrong with me if i wasn't picking on him or buddy.  he would be worried if i wasn't picking on one of the two of them!


No comments: