THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Monkey See Monkey Do at The Y

OH MY WORD!!!!!!!!!!!
PAULA PAULA PAULA!!!!!!
I think she's trying to turn me in to her! LOL! or turn me in to them!

I learned one thing about her tonight! Paula is Monkey See Monkey Do! She's been around Cory waaay too long!

I was telling Paula about a friend of mine wanting to join and about how I had to ask Cory exactly what our prices are lastnight. She said im suprised he knows because he's never here... He don't know nothin. He probably turned around and ask Jara.

She told me to tell him she said that. And he said, well she's wrong I'm a pretty smart fella.

And I told him how every time I have to ask him something about where something is or what he wants me to do or whatever and she says, you can't ask him. He don't know nothing.

He said, Ha. Every time she works the desk and I go up there she disappears with the phone ringing.

You know what they say about people living in glass houses, they ought not throw the first stone.

She's like my older sister. But that doesn't mean I can't pick on her.

TOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, I was talking to Trace about this later on and he said it's all True! Everything Paula said and what cory said about her disappearing with the phone ringing. She said she does it to give him something to do because he don't have anything better to do. Trace said that's true too!

He said that's what happens when you get to be the big boss, you come and go as you please but that's okay, one day i will reach that status. He said cory will probably only come in for a minute tomorrow and thats's okay too. He also said teasing each other and playing around with each other makes it fun to work up here.

He is so right because it has made a huge difference in my life! I feel like God did a 360 on my life and put me in the hands of people who love me for me. I love that I dont have to worry about stuff all the time and I can be myself and have fun and be silly!

No comments: