THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Baby Shower Fun With The Exchange

Hey,
We went to a Baby Shower this afternoon for someone from my church family, Candace Chapman, and So Funny Story! going to Heather & Bryant's House for the baby shower, the maps gps app on my phone took us to pearl and then took us back to airport road and then took us to the interstate to I-20 and then back to pearl over by the old building Kids Rock and then finally took us to the first street Napoleon ave we were suppose to turn on to get to heather & bryant's House, needless to say, it made it us late! it took us around the world before it actually got us there! lol!

Anyway, Here Are Pictures from The Baby Shower Today!



Candace ask me to take pictures for her at the shower! That was fun! This is now the 2nd time my church has requested that I take pictures. 

I am so blessed to have the exchange in my life! they have opened doors for me in ways I cant explain that has not only been an amazing blessing for me but has also blessed the exchange & the ymca as well. They are continuing to open doors for me with my photography.

I couldn't ask for a better church family. God has placed me in a church family who wants to help me and open doors for me and push me the way buddy did. I have such a wonderful church family! 

I am forever greatful to them for not letting me Put the camera down for too long. I have been so busy And distracted with my ymca job that I haven't had time To think about my photography stuff I was really Wanting to persue for the longest time. God just had a different Plan for me for a little while but I have a feeling I will have more Opportunities in the future through my church! 

I really have some amazing people in my life! I don't honestly know where I would be without them Or what I would do without them! My world and my life went from upside down for two years To back on track and doing better than I ever have and 300 times Better than I could have ever dreamed Or imaged.

No comments: