THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

The Connections Just got WILD TONIGHT!

OMG! Ya'll are NOT! going to believe this! Tonight while I was at bible study, I found out someone in my bible study group from church The Exchange in pearl,Ms Deborah Wilson Douglas was telling me about how she know's Heather Jay Laura Rasbury Jones  & Mr.Kevin Jones, she said I was going to tell you, the girl you were talking about, I know her, well I know Kevin & Laura. I'm related to them. she & one of the other ladies from our church were talking and she said that sounds like the girl Tara she was talking about. She said, I got a phone call saying make sure you tell Debbie Kevin's daughter passed away.  when she heard that it sounded just like the girl I was talking about she came to my facebook page and looked at some of my post and saw the picture I had of Heather & Allison and said that's Kevin's daughter OH MY GOODNESS.

I was completely taken by suprise tonight when I found out. God has been showing me so many signs as to why I belong as The Exchange since I became apart of the exchange since end of July 2012 - August 2012 I think.  I have become apart of an amazing Life Group bible study group, they were there for me as i searched and searched for a job until I found my job at The YMCA. just this past April I found a long lost friend of ours from clarksdale from pds & oakhurst Christina Hill - known as Chrissy at The Exchange, we are both so grown up and didn't put it together who each other was because her married name is Sanders. so we didn't realize who each other was. one of my life group leaders Shawn Stackhouse became a big part of bringing us together, because shawn knows Mr.Tim Horn who was taking over in Pastor Claud's place when he left and I later posted a picture from the annual and then Chrissy saw it and asked if my first grade teacher was Mrs.Stroud and I said yes and then i pulled out the pds annual again and realized Chrissy Sanders is Christina Hill. So God has been surrounding me with pds and clarksdale people at The Exchange since I first Joined a Life Group. 

Sunday one of the girls at Church Michelle Wood Vincent told me her mom knows someone in Clarksdale and works with the depart of Social Services  which also blew my mind and I was like who is your mom ? clarksdale is one of those small towns where everybody knows everybody.

I'm so excited to connect with all of these people and have so many connections from home all around me. God has just been blowing my mind with all of the connections lately. One thing I know for sure God has an amazing plan as to why hes bringing me and all of these people together.

No comments: