THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, January 16, 2014

#THROWBACK #blastfromthepast & A beautiful memory of my aunt karen

#THROWBACK #blastfromthepast  & A beautiful memory of my aunt karen 
My Cousin Teresa has been doing some digging and found some old letters and post cards from years ago way way way way back! 

What A Beautiful & Sweet Memory of My Aunt Karen
who passed away from cancer in april of 2004. 
This is a Letter Aunt Karen had written To My Cousin Teresa 




HOW FUNNY! A Blast From The Past For My Mom! 
An Old Letter my Cousin Teresa found as she has been doing some digging and found lots of old letters and post card and she came across an old letter from my mom that she wrote, we aren't real sure when it was written, my mom is guessing probably right after she and my dad got married. 


No comments: