THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

A Huge Up Coming Opportunity In The Works!

Hello Friends & Family!


So I am back to the blogging world!
I have had to take quit a break from Blogging during the holiday months of November & December. I was sick all through thanksgiving and all of December with a very severe case of Bronchitis and ended up getting 3 shots and did 3 rounds of Antibiotics and a liquid cough medicine & nasal spray & Claritin D. that's how bad my case of Bronchitis was.


Anyway, I am Writing to tell ya'll about an opportunity I have coming up


I will have a chance to make both of my bosses Cory & Buddy & The YMCA look really good!


I'm looking forward to a wonderful opportunity that is in store for me & my bosses. Thanks to my Aunt Lou Ellen who has nominated me for such a cool opportunity that I get to involve my bosses & the ymca in. Yes you heard me correctly, Nominated! 


My Aunt Lou Ellen has nominated Me at work to be pictured for their pamphlets at her office where she works & to do a video interview at work along with my bosses. All of this will take place at the ymca. It would be used to show how successful people like me that they have helped get back in the working world & show How successful this job has been.

It will not only make me look good but it will make my bosses really good and the ymca will look good as well because of all they've done for me. continuesly doing all they have promised me from Day 1 & then some & taking such good care of me as I was so sick for a little over a month with Bronchitis.

Im so excited to be nominated for such an opportunity like this! My bosses so deserve this! This will be part of me saying Thank You to them for all they've done for me from Day 1.

Cory especially deserves this as he spent a little over a month taking such good care of me & supporting me through that aweful illness. He has taken care of me by pulling me out of child care for now once I got real sick & left word with the front desk workers mrs.paula & mrs.alice to keep an eye on me and just watch me because of me not feeling well when he was not there & he also checked up on me.

I have never had such a caring boss like that. He made my life so much easier on me and put me on to work in the mornings all through December so I could go do what I need to do over in child care before the kids came after school at 3:00pm so I can be done and go home before the kids got there so I was not exposed to any sick kiddos.  He Really does Deserve this!



Anyway even though I was hardly at work while I was sick, I only worked a little off and on when I felt up to it and so When I got the phone call from my aunt about the opportunity she had for me and that she had nominated me for, I was able to text the boss back and fourth about it while I was at home sick and he said Sure and that it was okay with him.




anyway, here's the latest on this project -


Last Week on Wednesday I tried to give ole Buddy a call to talk to him about the up coming Video Interview promo opportunity with him and my other boss Cory. He was out of the office on Wednesday but I was able to catch up with him on Thursday and he said anything like that as far as Filming, interviews, printed ect... has to be approved by the metro office. They are real strict on that. He has forwarded the information along to the metro office to my boss Cory's wife. He said he will let me know what she & the metro office say. 


 THINK POSITIVE AND KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED & PRAY HARD FOR ALL OF US INVOLVED IN THIS & Pray Especially For Me About This! This is a Big Deal To ME! Pray For Metro Office to make the right decision... I don't have any doubts about this because she's my bosses wife and we have met and I have worked with her several times both at Reservoir Y & Downtown Y & we got to know each other a little better working together in child care when Jasmine was out... So I'm thinking she will more than likely approve it. This is not only a big opportunity for me if they approve it but it's also a big opportunity for them because it will make them look really good and I have told them that so I hope that helps in the decision making process. she knows cory and buddy just love me to pieces so I know that helps too!




She nominated me and my bosses to do this. because of how successful I have been with this job she has been pushing for me to be the one to do this. I'm Honored just to be nominated. As far as when I will know anything about their decision, it will more than likely be atleast two weeks but I don't know for sure, so Don't hold me to that, It could be longer, I'm not sure how long they generally take on making decisions like this. I hope they won't keep me waiting to long. I messaged my boss today to see if he had heard anything and nothing yet so Just waiting.... It's hard to be patient with something like this.



I will keep ya'll posted on this and I will let you know as soon as Buddy calls Me back with their decision.


Talk To Ya'll Soon!


Have A Great Week!


No comments: