THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Saturday, January 25, 2014

STRANGE & WEIRD WEEK

So wednesday night I was at Logans eating dinner and our waitress said my mom and I looked like sisters. I LAUGHED!!! you better believe I LAUGHED! then she saw the earrings i was wearing and said Grand Ole Opry, WOW! they were made to look a piece of the original opry floor, anyway she showed us her earrings made from beer bottle caps, she said they save all the bottle caps at the bar and she makes earrings out of the bottle caps. She then said I would make you some but you look under age. 


I was sitting there completely stunned thinking. So which is it do I look old or do I look too young. 


Oh then Thursday Night I was in Hungry Howies getting Pizza and the guy taking my order ask if I went to North West Rankin and said that I looked just like a girl that was in his class, which of course he was mistaken because I never went to north west rankin. 


Weird week for sure! 



No comments: