THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Monday, January 13, 2014

I Clean My Church Once A Month! I Always Love & Appriciate These Messages Just Like I Get At Work!

I Clean My Church Once A Month
and This Email Just Came Across My Desk!
I Always Love & Appriciate These Messages Just Like I Get At Work!


Cleaning Team,
Just wanted to let each of you know how grateful I am for you! Every weekend I walk into our building, and it never fails that everything looks amazing. I often get compliments about how nice our space is and much of that credit goes to each of you. I know that you sacrifice to take time our of your week or weekend to do a seemingly unnoticed job, but please know that God is using you. The last 3 Sundays we have had 3 of our 4 largest crowds ever, and we never once have to worry about whether people will walk into a clean space. I appreciate each of you and am so grateful that God has connected you and your families to The Exchange. Not only do you save us valuable resources that we are being able to use in other ways to reach people, but each of you are modeling what it means to serve the body of Christ.
 
Thanks again,
Bryant May
Lead Pastor, The Exchange
 

No comments: