THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Learning How To Work The Front Desk

Thursday Night I worked The Front Desk and it was fun!!! I got to scan peoples membership cards & type people in who didn't have their membership cards  and enter them in. I get to help scan people in from time to time. Thursday night I learned how to enter in the ones who don't have their membership cards. 



I can pretty much say I've done a little bit of everything from cleaning, to child care, to front desk, to training people to cleaning out closets! 



After I came on to The YMCA I Knew I would get to do a lot because they were all about wanting to see what all I could Do and started telling me about all of these things they thought I could do. 



I have done just that I have shown them a lot of what I can do in a lot of areas. My Rez Y boss has no idea about my front desk skills yet. I cant wait to suprise him with that next week. 



The front desk workers have done a great job of showing me how to do things at the front desk this week. Im not at all suprised that they trusted me enough to let me work the front desk and just hang at the front desk when they need to step away for a minute. I am so glad I have worked hard enough and really earned their trust. 



I knew I would go places with The YMCA! Always Working My Way Up! I started working my way up when I landed The Job Training People. 



Everybody there has started out the same way I started out but I am the first one to become a Trainer. That's how my boss eventually became a boss at the ymca, he just got a job with the ymca and worked his way up. Everyone there has done their fair share of cleaning out closets like I did the other night.



Lastnight I learned about our Guest Passes, if someone comes in with a guest pass we just check it to make sure its not expired and then they are good to go and work out. Pretty soon I will know all there is to know about working the front desk and I will be working the front desk with the best of em! 

No comments: