THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

I Love My YMCA Life

I really enjoyed the fun conversations at work Monday night. I found out some really interesting information lastnight! I found out my boss lived in Nashville right before moving here. that's funny because I went to nashville the week before I transferred over here to Rez ymca. Something tells me I didn't end up at Rez YMCA by Accident. It was meant to happen!

I knew he was going some where with that conversation last week about how accessable the stars are there in nashville and how he knows all about the pancake pantry and how it takes you an hour to get in and how he knows all the hot spots to see people and how he knows about our clarksdale,ms guys the mauldin brothers. He just never got to that part about that he use to live in Nashville last week.



so here's how the conversation went last week,

He knows about seeing vince gill at pancake pantry and he ask me how long it took me to get in there and he said it took you about an hour to get in didn't it! LOL! and then he said  see I know all about the pancake pantry. I was talking about how many times i had been to nashville and Cassie at the front desk was talking about how she has a friend moving to nashville and i was telling her and the boss about how I've gotten to meet so many stars in nashville and she said, I want to do that im jealous, how do you do that and i told her about cma music festival which happens every year in June and he said that's nothing, they are very accessable, you can see them just out and about every day there in nashville.
  

He doesn't know who LUKE BRYAN is and I laughed so hard and I said PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE JOKING!  Hes the only person I know that doesn't know who Luke Bryan is. LOL!

 He has informed me that i will be a fan of willie nelson when I see him next month at the coliseum. I was saying im not a fan of willie and he said You will be after you see him.

He even knows who skylar laine is and im like He knows about the guys I grew up with & went to school with in clarksdale that are responsible for america's got talent! He was trying to think of their names and he was like who were those guys that first did America's Got Talent? And I had to remind him and he said thats it and I said I know those guys quit well I went to school with them and he said OH THAT'S COOL!!!



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyway, WOW! we did some serious cleaning out closets at work Lastnight! the boss will be super happy when he looks in the closets because last time he looked in the closets it was a mess. While cleaning out closets I got to teach some of them some of the things I was taught working at the downtown ymca, I know Buddy would be really proud of that!

I got to teach them how to organize all the paper towel rolls & toilet paper rolls & all the cleaning supplys and the garbage bags. we organized it all Buddy's way. 


We are going to start having maintenance hours to do that kind of stuff, so I understand...
that's what I was told Lastnight. Im not sure yet how all of that is going to work, I'm not sure if my hours will be affected or not, I Hope not. I know there are a lot of changes happening up there right now. some of the changes don't effect anyone except working around our new layout. they have moved everything around. I actually LOVE the new layout! there is a lot more room to move around and work now than there was before.

they are having the kids good news club in the yoga room splitting them up by age groups instead of it just only being over on the child care side so now I get to hear mr.harold from my uncle Tinker's Church again while working! I got to see him tonight for the first time since november since right before I ended up out sick for so long. I didn't get to hear mr.harold at all during the month of december because of being so sick, mr.harold was so sweet tonight and said he wondered where I was! haha! that was nice to hear!
I know everyone missed me while i was out! he was saying that bronchitis is going around and I was like OH I KNOW! There have been atleast 4 cases of it up here at the ymca because I've had it, the boss has had it, his daughter has had it, one of our front desk people, Cassie has had it. he was like goodness. he said well i'm glad your better. 
 
This is just one of the many things I love about the ymca is that I can be out sick and come back and find out how much everyone has missed me and not just the boss. I will never be able to wrap my mind around all of this! I am just over whelmed by all the constant love and appriciate I get up there. Everyone up there is just too good to me.

Oh and I also got to meet someone else from River Wood Bible Church from my uncle Tinker & Aunt Karen Kay & My Cousins Kimberly & Mollie & Brittany & My good friend James Davis Church, her name was Anne. I told ya'll I'm always meeting and becoming friends & going to church & working with people Connected to my wonderful cousins & my uncle & my friend James. Anne talked about how much she just absolutely loves my uncle Tinker and she said if you're mom is anything like him im sure she is a sweet lady and Harold said OH IM SURE SHE IS! What Sweet People!! Im in the right place that's for sure! I didn't end up at Rez Y by Mistake at all, there is no question about that!
 
My First Connection to my cousins Kimberly, Mollie, Brittany & My Uncle Tinker & Aunt Karen Kay was my good friends who I Met In April of 2001 right before Moving to Jackson,Ms, Joey Everett, Austin Sorey, Steve Thomas, Donnie & Ronnie Dennis and then my 2nd Connection to them was James Davis, my 3rd connection to them is Mr,Harold, my 4th Connection to them is a guy that Mollie's Husband Thomas knows that works with me, my 5th connection to them is my pastor Bryant May who Thomas also knows, now my 6th Connection is the sweet Lady I met lastnight Mrs.Anne from their church RWBC. 

That's Why I know, Im in the right place that's for sure! I didn't end up at Rez Y by Mistake at all, there is no question about that! I know that without a shadow of a Doubt! God has a plan for me and my life that is slowly falling in to place. I'm really starting to feel God's plan in all of this and I'm not sure where God is leading me with this but I know God is also telling me these are the people who are meant to be in your life because they are the people I need in My Life. I'm excited to see what God is going to do with this plan for my life.
 
 
 
I look forward to celebrating a year since I began the process of trying to get on at the ymca in April and then I will be celebrating one year with the ymca in July the week after the 4th of July. on August 20 I will celebrate one year with the Rez ymca.
I'm still waiting to hear back from buddy about the huge promo opportunity, I haven't heard back from him yet, but I will keep ya'll posted as soon as I hear something. 
 
 
Anyway,  

Talk To Ya'll Later!

Have A Great Week! 
 
 

No comments: