THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sunday, September 18, 2011

WOW WHAT A WEEKEND & WHAT A BUSY WEEK/WEEKEND I HAVE AHEAD OF ME

Had to get Lily quiet by holding her and walking around with her, nobody else could get her to stop crying, not Jeannette or my mom or Brooks, so when I picked her up and held her and walked around with her she stopped crying immediately as soon as I picked her up. I guess I had the magic touch!! Everybody did the same thing I did to try to get her quiet but she wouldnt stop crying. She's got things backwards she's not suppose to like me more than my mom!! LOL!

Oh and then after I got her quiet and was able to put her down, I cooked blueberry muffins, and then ate a muffin while holding her, so IDK! As long as it was working I kept doing whatever worked.

Needless to say she's now asleep and "HOPEFULLY" down for the night. Anyway, Hayden went through this same fase when she was a baby, I was the only one that could get her quiet when we kept her. Infact I think Hayden is going through a fase now, she says Where's My Tara Where's My Tara every time we keep her.

I never had that magic touch with London and still don't, i dont know why i have that Magic Touch with Hayden & Lily, my guess is as good as yours.


Anyway, MAN... I can't believe how this weekend has flown by but i will still have company til late tomorrow afternoon, and then monday begins another busy busy week trying to finish up two boxes of bracelets that im working on as part of my side job by friday to give to Paula and then im suppose to hear from bed bath & beyond on friday sept.23rd, friday begins another busy weekend, saturday morning we have London's Gymnastics thing to go to at 9am, then Braiden's birthday party 4:00pm-6:00pm in Richland.

This Weekend We Did The Following: Went to eat at Cock Of The Walk Friday Night with My Mom, My Aunt Jeannette, My Uncle Robert & his new Wife Lou Ellen Jernigan McDonald, OMG...... I AM OFFICIALLY KIN AS OF AUGUST 15,2011 TO A FRIEND FROM NEW SUMMIT SCHOOL, GUY JERNIGAN!!! OMG!!! OMG!!!

Anyway, Today We ate Lunch at Corner Bakery Cafe with my mom, my aunt jeannette, my brother, his wife Sara and then went shopping at Madison at Charming Charlie, Barnes & Noble, The Hall Mark Store, then came back to this side of Town and shopped at Apple Annies and then came home and visited with my brother and his wife and then Selena came over and brought the girls- London & Hayden to see Aunt Jeannette, then Casey came over and dropped off Braiden and baby Lily and they are spending the night with us and we ordered pizza for dinner and Selena and the girls stayed for dinner and ate pizza with us and stayed well past their bed time, ha! But we so enjoy every minute of all the little ones being over here. it can be a bit too much to have all of them over here at once, it was pretty wild in our house with all of them over here at once!!! 2 4 year olds and a 3 year old, and a baby!!! SO YEAH I'VE MY HANDS FULL SINCE ABOUT 3:30PM This afternoon.

I will have my hands full tomorrow with Braiden and the baby until beau and casey come and get them and im not sure what time aunt jeannette is leaving heading home and brian and sara will probably leave about 4 or 4:30pm heading home, this weekend flew by way too fast!!! Seems like aunt jeannette just got here.


oh and I haven't even gotten braiden anything for his birthday yet, so I've got to do that sometime this week. seems like I haven't be able to stop and slow down and take it all in since June. My Life never slows down, always have something to do, some where to be, but I'm enjoying every minute of it, this time without a job I've kind of been able to realize how much of life I missed out on while working. I kind of wish things could stay this way, I'm enjoying it just a little too much, but I guess at some point all good things must come to end and I must begin a new job and go back to work at some point but I'm not ready to think about that yet.

No comments: