THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Monday, September 19, 2011

Save Box Tops & Folgers Coffee Cans For My Mom's Class Room

Save Box Tops & Folgers Coffee Cans For My Mom's Class Room
My Mom has request that I spread the word to our friends & family to please save these Items for her class room, ya'll know what the box tops are for, but they will be using the folgers coffee cans for projects and activities in the class room. so save as many as you can and when you save up a bunch send me an email at thl6292@gmail.com and or send me a message at http://www.facebook.com/#!/thl6292 and let me know and we will get them from you, you can mail us the box tops that would be much appriciated, people have already been mailing box tops to us. I always get box tops off of food items when I'm at my dad's I collect as many as I can. also if you have any of those baby formula cans that look like that formula can above, save those too, they too will also be used for projects and activities in the class room.
YOUR HELP IS GREATLY APPRICIATED IN ADVANCE!
SINCERELY, THE LITTONS

No comments: