THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I Am Trying To Win A Trip With Martina McBride!!!!



okay so I called in to U.S.96.3 to try to be a finalist for the trip with Martina McBride and I was sooooooooooooooo close..... I was caller 14 but you had to be caller 19, oh well there are plenty of more chances coming up this week, so keep your fingers crossed!!! you have to be caller 19!! they will select a winner next monday.

Martina McBride will promote the new cd in a Los Angeles To New York Cross Country Train Tour on a private AMTRAK Train, performing live accoustic shows at train depots along the way.
U.S.96.3 Will select a winner & Guest to Join Martina's Entourage on the first leg of her journey, including her first accoustic show in a train station in new mexico!

I LOVE MARTINA MCBRIDE & SO DOES MY MOM!! THIS WOULD BE SOOOO AWESOME IF I WIN!!! I participate in every single one of these trip give aways and I fully intend to keep trying until I Win!!!!

No comments: