THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Monday, September 26, 2011

Hello Everybody Sorry For The Delay In Posting Pictures From Last Thursday

hey everybody! I've been away from the computer all weekend and most of today b/c I have had some kind of bug that's going around. i threw up from 6am saturday morning til sunday morning and ran a very high fever of 101.8. it went up and down all weekend, started out 101.6 and then it went down to 99.4 and went back up to 101.8 and then went down to 99.2. the fever is finally down for good. now im fighting sore throat, headache, caugh.


I had to miss my cousin Braiden's Birthday party and my cousin London's gymnastics thing, I never miss anything that has to do with getting together with my family. I am so glad to be getting better, I look forward to getting the girls- Hayden & London on Thursday!!! oh and to make matters worse when im feeling bad, i got another rejection letter today, via email.

Sorry For The Delay In Posting Pictures From Last Thursday, but they are up as of now, so check out the post below this one. I was going to post them this weekend but I didn't get around to it b/c of being sooooo sick, last minute shopping for my cousin braiden's birthday present.

I Hope all of you had a very blessed Weekend!

I Look Forward To Bringing You More Pictures Later This Week!

Have A Great Week! The Littons

No comments: