THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My Birthday Cake Disaster, It Fell Apart On The Way To Holly Bluff in the car, !"YIKES"!

OKAY, so heres the birthday cake disaster storie, the while sticks or whatever you call those things they use to hold 2 and 3 or however tiers cakes together, dream cakes on lakeland that made my birthday cake didnt use those things and to make matters worse the box they put it in was an unlevel box, it was slanted so on the way to Holly Bluff to my family/ double birthday party/ dove hunt the cake fell apart in the car. thats just icing on the cake for what all happened on my birthday.

my actual birthday this year was kind of a bummer, because I was sitting around the dove hunt/ double birthday party waiting for more news on my cousin Cole who got shot in the eye, arm while dove hunting that morning and was brought here to Jackson to UMC, thanking God every day that hes fine now, it scared the life out of me when I got the news. then the 2011 tropical storm lee flood in brandon nearly flooded our house, water was all the way up to our front door and kept rising so we were up and down all night monitoring the water, because most of brandon was flooding pretty bad, but we were so greatful when the water started receeding after sun rise.

anyway, the reason i keep calling my birthday a double birthday party cause My uncle William McDonald and I had our birthdays together that day, his birthday is september 1st, mine is september 3rd. so we thought it would be fun to do our birthdays together this year at the dove hunt.





No comments: