THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sunday, September 18, 2011

This Weekend- The Weekend Of September 17-19,2011

I enjoyed all the company This Weekend All Weekend, We've had a house full of Company All Weekend, we all had a blast having Aunt Jeannette here and having all the little ones over & casey, Beau, Selena and my brother and his wife Sara. it was fun having them all over at once for dinner saturday night, it was pretty wild in our house with all the little ones running around all over the house and outside. it took my mom, aunt jeannette, Selena to maintain control of two 4 year olds and 1 3 year old and a baby- little baby Lily, YEAH...! WE HAD OUR HANDS FULL. we ordered pizza for dinner saturday night.
I enjoyed dinner friday night with Aunt Jeannette, Uncle Robert & his new Wife Lou Ellen, My Mom, Brooks at Cock Of The Walk, the food is always wonderful at Cock Of The Walk, it had been a long while since we had been to Cock Of The Walk.
I hope we get to do this again very soon!! man I got so use to all of the company, It's weird now that all of the company is gone. I guess I have just gotten so use to always having company all the time that its strange that everyone is gone home.

No comments: