THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sunday, August 21, 2011

So I've started My New Side Job this weekend!!! IM SO EXCITED!!

So I've started My New Side Job this weekend!!! IM SO EXCITED!! I have already finished my first 4 huge boxes full of stuff I had to price for Mrs.Paula at Blings N Things!!! it's going to be so much fun!!! she will pay me $10.00 an hour!!! THATS PRETTY NICE!!! thats more than old navy ever paid me.

I am so greatful for people like her who want to help while I don't have a job! I am so greatful to her for providing me with a side job for now til I find something which doesnt look like it's going to be any time soon b/c I have applied every where and I haven't gotten a single phone call for interviews, I may have to re-apply again in 60 days from what people have been telling me when I called these places checking on whats going on with my application and if they were considering it or not. God works in mysterious ways, when you fall on hard times, God picks you right back up! I am so greatful to have her helping me get back on my feet for now until I find a permanent job, the good thing is, she's going to let me continue doing it for a while even after I find a job, because with retail jobs you dont work every day, so I will have this to do on the days I dont work for a while.

I will have 4 more boxes of stuff to work on Monday Afternoon, this Job is going to keep me pretty busy but I'm already having so much fun with it.


THIS IS ALL GOOD FOR MY RETAIL EXPERIENCE THIS WILL ADD ANOTHER YEAR OF RETAIL EXPERIENCE, THIS JOB WILL LOOK REALLY GOOD ON MY APPLICATIONS I WILL NOW HAVE THIS TO ADD TO MY APPLICATIONS. I KEPT LATE HOURS LAST NIGHT WORKING ON THIS STUFF SO I WOULD ONLY HAVE A LITTLE BIT TO DO TODAY, B/C THE SOONER I GET THROUGH THE SOONER I GET PAID! HA! THERE IS A PLUS SIDE TO THIS JOB, I CAN DO ALL MY BIRTHDAY GIFTS SHOPPING, CHRISTMAS SHOPPING AND NEVER HAVE TO LEAVE HOME TO GO SHOP FOR GIFTS! I've already picked out Casey a birthday present, but im not telling what she's getting it, cause she will see this!


YA'LL PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PRAY A JOB OPENING COMES ALONG SOON!!!


THANK YOU SO MUCH IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR PRAYERS!!!! GOD BLESS & HAVE A GREAT REST OF THE WEEKEND & WEEK NEXT WEEK!


No comments: