THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thursday, August 18, 2011

I Landed A Side Job!!!!!

I HAVE SOME EXCITING NEWS!!!

Landed a Side Job! GO ME! I will be pricing & baging boxes of stuff for Mrs.Paula from my moms school who sells stuff like jewelry, bags, purses, flip flops & all sorts of stuff and she will pay me to do it and I will be working from home, I will still do this as a side job even if I eventually find a job. So It will be extra money coming in! IM SO EXCITED!!

I will post pics soon of some of the stuff I will be pricing & baging as soon as I start this Job which I believe will be next week. cant wait to show you pictures!! I will keep you posted with pictures & what all I have going on with this job.

No comments: