THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Evening With Casey & Beau & Braiden & Lily On August 27,2011

Casey & Braiden & Beau & Lily came over and hung out all evening at our house til real late, they were over here when I got home at 6:00pm lastnight. Braiden played outside, Casey was on the computer, beau was laying on the couch watching tv, well My mom & took Turns holding Lily & I helped give her a Bottle. We sat outside on the swing & held Lily on the swing, she really seemed to like the swing.



No comments: