THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sunday, August 28, 2011

My 5th Great Grandparents On The Litton Side Of The Family

this has been passed down in the litton family for many generations, My memaw's cousin Alice has it right now, my Aunt Pam wants it, my memaw use to have it, it's still being passed down in the family. My memaw is going to make some copies of the picture for whoever wants it. I'm currently making Copies of the picture too. I'm going over to Alice's house real soon to get A Straight Shot of the picture with my real Camera, so we can frame it, I took these pictures with my phone

No comments: