THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Day With Memaw For My Birthday on August 27,2011 & mine & my mom's New Luggage!!!!

MY NEW LUGGAGE I GOT YESTERDAY FOR MY EARLY BIRTHDAY PRESENT FROM MY MEMAW, I eventually needed to get a new set of luggage, because my old purple one want zip anymore, and I picked this one up yesterday at Target looking at because I really liked it and just want to get an idea of a suitcase I might want and she said well is that what you want for your birthday and she got it for me it was like $90.00. My dad is going to get me one of the other matching Luggage bag that goes with this, it's not sold together for some reason.

My memaw came and spent the day with me yesterday for my birthday, even though my birthday isn't til this coming weekend on Saturday. We went to eat Lunch at Olive Garden, we went to see the movie THE HELP!! it was the 2nd time I had seen it, it was better the 2nd time cause I didnt have somebody sitting next to me going WOO!! UH HUH YEA!! LOL!!! & I could focus on what parts of the movie were filmed by my dad's office in clarksdale & in and around Clarksdale.

The First Time I saw THE HELP I saw it with my mom. I HIGHLY RECCOMMEND YOU GO SEE IT IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT YET. My memaw said she could go see it again too, she wasn't ready for it to end when it was over.



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Mom's New Luggage Courtesy of Brooks, he showed up over here one day last week with it.



No comments: