THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A Horrible Monday or As They Say... A Case Of The Mondays

Hey Everybody,

An Update On The Job Search,

Yesterday or Lastnight I should say, I got a phone call from Cato's for a Job Interview at 7:00pm, they wanted me to come in at 9:00am this morning, which was unreasonable because that didn't give me any time to make arrangements to be there because I have to make arrangements with the people from my uncle Roberts office, and It was after hours and I made it perfectly clear on the application that my avaliability is after 3:00pm, not mornings, so when I told them I couldn't come at 9:00am and that I could come after 3:00pm, that I would call them right back, they said they were going to have to get back with me and so when I started making phone calls in a panic to the people from my uncle's office knowing it was after hours, I called them at home and on their cell phones and they were not reachable,

so I got really paniced trying to figure out how in the heck I was going to make it to that interview at 9:00am, but I called the lady that use to work with me, she tried reaching them she couldn't reach them either, so any way, they called back and said told her they were at some meetings out of town, so she was going to have to take me to the interview.

So I called Cato's back within the hour and they said they had already scheduled someone else for 9:00am, and would have to call me back and reschedule for another day, and I tried to get them to reschedule while I had them on the phone but all they said was no, I will call you back and reschedule for another day, I have yet to hear back from them.

What Reasonable person calls people at 7:00pm at night and expects you to make arrangements at the drop of a hat to be there at 9:00am, knowing that my application says my availability is after 3:00pm. they did not give me a reasonable chance, that was just dirty to do to me. that tells me that they clearly did not look at my application and my availability, nobody seems to pay attention to my availability, that has become very clear to me. so that Just makes me think that if they couldn't be just a little bit reasonable and say oh okay thats fine, we look forward to seeing you at 3:00pm, like most reasonable people who conduct interviews and clearly look over and read the application, it wasn't the job I'm looking for.

oh well I got screwed out of a job interview, but that helps in the process of finding a job, now I know what kind of people I was dealing with there, but my mom said it was probably for the best because they sound very unreasonable, you dont need that, your trying to get away from that.

keep me in your prayers that I will eventually find something, "THE RIGHT JOB FOR ME"

I will update ya'll again soon and let you know how the job search is going.

Check In Later, Goodnight.....




No comments: