THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sunday, December 19, 2010

THANKED A FIREMAN TODAY... one of the Firemen who Responded To The Call To Our House In August

Tonight I got the wonderful opportunity to thank one of the firemen tonight at work who was one of the firemen who responded to the call to our house in august when we were in biloxi, he was in old navy, and I saw that his t-shirt said RESERVOIR FIRE DEPARTMENT on it and I talked to him for a min, I thanked him for being a fireman. every time I see one of those guys I am going to thank them.

You don't know what it's like to get one of those phone calls saying that the fire department is at your house while out of town until it happens to you. everything that could possibly be wrong goes through your mind in a matter of seconds. you immediately think the worst while trying to remain calm. We immediately began scrambling around for the car keys and headed to the car, almost left biloxi until we got a phone call saying it was a false alarm and the fire department was leaving. it's really scary to get a phone call like that when your out of town because you dont know what to do, you dont know weather to go ahead and leave and head home or to just remain calm and sit and wait for someone to call you with further instructions on weather or not you need to come home and that was exactly what we did.

SO ONCE AGAIN, THANK YOU TO THE FIRE FIGHTERS AT THE RESERVOIR FIRE DEPARTMENT!! YOU ARE VERY MUCH APPRICIATED!!! THANK YOU FOR DOING WHAT YOU DO BEST!!

I know the fireman I spoke to tonight probably appriciated being thanked and being aknowledged. so any time you see a fire man take a minute to say thank you, I took a minute to say thank you not only because I appriciate what they do but also because they responded to a call to our house and I will be forever greatful to that group of fire fighters!!

I actually learned something from that fireman tonight, I learned that it's actually okay to have a false alarm because it actually means your alarm is working properly, and thats what you want, you dont want an alarm thats not working that doesnt go off when something happens that should set it off. He said it's good to know that whatever set it off, it went off like its suppose to that means its working. he said just about anything can set a smoke alarm off, it doesn't have to be smoke, he said it's possible that smoke is not even what set ours off, he said if something passes the alarm its going to go off. but when I told him about the black smudge along the scieling kind on the wall and scieling he said that sounds like a wire burned, I ask if it's possible that its mold and he said thats not very likely, he said it sounds like a wire burned, so what that tells me is that we have a malfunction from that air conditioner leak, water from the leak caused it to malfunction and the wires burned up. thats pretty much what he seems to think happened from what I told him. atleast we know now what happened and what didn't happen. We didn't even know about the leak until after the fact of the false alarm. so something tells me he is BINGO 100% right.

anyway, just thought I would tell ya'll that little piece of information.

Check In and Update more Later!! HAVE A GOOD REST OF THE WEEKEND!

No comments: