THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

An Over Due Written Update

hey everybody,

So... I haven't done a written update on here in quit a while, I think a written update is very much over due,

since the holidays have been upon us, I have been busy with thanksgiving, work, christmas shopping, work, working on some scrapbook projects- which I am finally done with. I went to a christmas concert at pinelake baptist church right down the road from my house where one of my former pastors from clarksdale is now the pastor at, a christian artist named Chris Tomlin was playing, CHRIS TOMLIN WAS AMAZING AS ALWAYS!!! CHRIS TOMLIN ALWAYS LEAVES US SPEECHLESS, HE IS JUST WOW!!! INCREDIBLE!!!

Anyway, I still have some christmas shopping to do, I haven't wrapped any christmas presents yet, but our christmas tree is up and decorated, I did all of the decorating on the tree! I've still got my mom & dad to christmas shop for then I will be done. then I have got to get busy wrapping presents. time is passing me by and I cant seem to get through. I haven't even made or sent out christmas cards so I've got to get on that as well this week.

oh yeah and I forgot to mention I finally got my laptop back, it's been gone since september getting fixed, we had to send it off to dell to get it fixed since its still under warranty and I'm so glad to finally have it back, I just got it back wednesday, so now I'm busy trying to get my printer and all that stuff loaded and set up on my laptop.

tomorrow we are canceling our directv and getting a new tv & internet service called U-VERSE through at&t. we are also turning off our house phone tomorrow afternoon, so starting tomorrow afternoon we will no longer have a house phone, so if you need us call our cell phones.

anyway, so I haven't been stuck with needles since highschool and had to this last week, OUCH!!!

I got really sick with a nasty Stomach Virus, and at first they thought it might be something else so they ran a bunch of blood test, a long list of blood test, you name it, they probably did it, everything from a CBC- Complete Blood Count, tested me for any kind of food poison like salmonella, they checked my blood sugar levels which I never understood the reason for that, because i've never been a diabetic and im still not, they checked electrolytes, which was understandable because I was extremely de-hydrated. anyway. my arm anyway is pretty dang sore from the blood work they did. they could only get one tube of blood from me because my veins collapsed because i was so de-hydrated.


they even ran some other blood test, just looking for any other red flags that could have been causing it, as you can imagine, when they said red flags I was pretty became frightened because everything else was negative, but everything was negative, everything checked out so they decided I just had a nasty virus. they gave a phenagrin shot, that mess burns like all get out which I new it would because I have had that stuff before after surgeries. im feeling a lot better now. I got real sick about 7am thursday morning, I was actually shocked it wasnt food poison because I had sick just a few short hours after eating at apple bees wednesday night. this virus was aweful. going to be making up for missing work, im sure I will be making up for it. I hate that right here at christmas time during busy season I had to call out sick, I hate it, but you know what, you gotta do, what you gotta do, your sick your sick, there is nothing you can do about it. but they said all of those were pretty routine with the possibility of stomach virus.

anyway, I got out sunday night with my cousins for the first time since I have been sick and we took them to the park to see the christmas lights at the park. we had fun the girls enjoyed it, they had a blast, london didnt want to leave the park, she ran all over the place. she wanted to swing and slide on the play ground at the park, but it was dark, so we didnt let her do that.


really glad to be feeling so much better now, I cant tell you how aweful it was, I cried and cried I felt so bad. my mom even had to stay home with me that day I got sick. Today- Monday was my first day back at work since I've been sick, it was a very long night at work, it was busy for a little while and then slowed down and made for a very long night, working later now the closer we get to christmas. even though I maybe ready for busy season to be over, im not ready for the cutting of hours again.

anyway, I hope everyone has a wonderful christmas! I look forward to updating again soon!! be sure to stay tuned right here for more picture updates, always tuns of picture updates!

Talk To Ya'll Later!!

PS. DON'T FORGET CHRISTMAS IS AT OUR HOUSE THIS YEAR ON SUNDAY- THE DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS!!! HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THEN!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

No comments: