THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Tara's Christmas 2010

I got the following things below for christmas, I also got a walmart giftcard to go get a cd my dad couldn't find that I want, I got a dark turquios sweater from my mom, I got two cross bracelets from my memaw, a pretty scarf from my memaw, a pair of camo pajama pants with deer on them,
and a fossil necklace from my cousins cole, kelli and family, huggable hangers from my cousin casey, beautiful pictures of my cousins london & hayden & braiden and I got beautiful picture frames for the pictures they gave me. a bag full of printer ink for my printer- im always running out of ink. oh and a really pretty christmas ornament to put on the christmas tree next year from my cousin selena. I got tuns of loot for christmas this year!!! im excited!!! got pretty everything I ask for!! it was a great christmas!!



























































No comments: