THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sunday, December 19, 2010

MY NEW LITTLE BABY COUSIN DANIEL LAWRENCE GARDNER IS HERE!!!

HEY EVERYONE!!!

MY NEW LITTLE COUSIN IS HERE!!!!

we have a new addition to my mom's family. my cousin Mollie's 3RD BABY IS HERE!!! Mollie and the baby are doing fine!!! he was born friday evening while I was at work.

he is DANIEL LAWRENCE GARDNER 7lbs 7ozs 20.5 in. I cant wait to meet my new little cousin when they come home from vienna for the summer months this summer!!! the proud granddaddy- my mom's brother Tinker made it to vienna for christmas to be with mollie and thomas when Mollie had the baby, and they made it there just in time for the baby to arrive, tinker and kay left this week heading to Vienna, they are so excited that their 6th grand child is here!!


here is the email I recieved from them

Hey everybody!

I guess some of you already know it...but our 6th grandchild, Thomas & Mollie's newest baby came last night!! Everyone is doing fine.

He's Daniel Lawrence Gardner, 7 lbs. 7 oz., 20.5 in., born Dec. 17.

Just wanted to get the word out. I suppose they will be posting pictures before long.

Love to all from the proud grandparents,
Tom & Karen



anyway, I just wanted to share the news!!!

talk to ya'll later, HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

Love, Tara

No comments: