THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH

THIS VIDEO IS FROM WHEN I WAS THERE AT THE OPRY DURING SPRING BREAK IN MARCH, IM SO EXCITED TO HAVE FOUND THIS VIDEO TO SHARE WITH ALL OF YOU!

Brandon,Ms Is Proud Of Skylar Laine!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Friday, July 6, 2012

OUR HOUSE WAS FEATURED IN BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS MAGAZINE SOME WHERE BETWEEN EITHER 2000-2005 OR 1997-2005. TRYING TO LOCATE THE RIGHT ISSUE.

Hey everybody! I have some News!!!!!!!!!!!!




We just found out today that our house was featured in Better Homes & Garden Magazine some where between 2000-2005 our neighbor across the street told us. We were across the street talking about all the work that's been done on our house and the neighbor mentioned it, it just didn't ever cross her mind to tell us til now when we got to talking about all the work that's been done on the house.

I'm currently trying to track down the exact better homes and garden magazine that it was in and as soon as I'm able to track it down I will be sure to post it here on the blog. our neighbor couldnt remember the year to be exact that it was in there all she remembers is that it was some where between 2000-2005 because we moved in in 2005 but it was the people that lived here before us that had the house and the backyard featured in better homes and gardens magazine.

If anybody happens to have any old copies from between 2000-2005 on hand that you were going to throw away please save them for me and let me know if you have any of those copies that have just been laying around because Im trying my best to track down the copy I'm looking for that has our house in it. I'm searching for it online. we think it may even be a possibility that it was in there some where between 1997-2005 because our neighbor was thinking it was 2007 that it was in there but thats not right because we moved in to this house in may of 2005, i remember that moving day like it was yesterday because it was the day that Lainey Kealhofer was killed in a boating accident out at Lake Caroline because I was glued to the tv seeing all of my ridgecrest friends on wapt16 news talking about Lainey.  my mom is wondering if maybe she meant 1997 instead of 2007.

so if anybody happens to have any old issues of better homes and gardens magazines laying around fron between the years of 1997-2005 please hold on to them and email me at thl6292@gmail.com I will get them from you so my mom and I can look through those.

the better homes and gardens magazine website has a place where you can email in ask about past archive issues dating way back so im going to work on that and see if the people from the magazine might be able to help me locate the issue.

No comments: